Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Blog















I've pondered for a long time on starting a new blog. Seems a little silly considering no one reads the first one. My interest in photoshop has been waning the past year as my renewed interest in sewing and needle arts has breathed new life.  I had to consider that it could veer off again in any direction, so I didn't want a strictly needle art blog.  It seemed more reasonable to keep it labeled "creative" something.  Since so much of LIFE interferes with so much of my creative urges, I named it "creative spurts and trickles".  Maybe I keep this one for photoshop tutorials, maybe not.  But I'd like to do some sewing tutorials and discussion and it doesn't fit here.  So, I'm going there.  I haven't got any design yet, but some stuff I can do better here at my pc, and some stuff from my laptop at work (where I have large chunks of time that I need to devote strictly to staying awake in anyway quietly possible).

Time for some "life" stuff........ewwwww, laundry.


No comments:

Post a Comment