Tuesday, October 18, 2011

beginning tutorials for photoshop elements


I made two tutorials and posted them on youtube, aimed those who have little or no experience editing with photoshop products.  I use photoshop 9, but from watching videos and learning from them, I know that you can learn a great deal from any videos of any of the photoshop family.  Sometimes you have to skip a fix and find another, but you can definitely start getting your feet wet from this tutorials.

I have a problem with sound with my pc that I think transfered to the videos, you may have to use a headset to hear.  I'm working on it.  Still, they may be worth looking at, try them and tell me what you think.  The first one is to fix a dreary photo, and the second is on portrait editing.  I really enjoyed making them and hope to make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment