Friday, December 2, 2011


RIP sweet Bubba and Rex


My little half pit, half wiener died 5 days ago, and I've been hurting pretty bad about it.  I haven't loved a dog like that since I was a little girl.  Yesterday, the big mastif in this photo, Rex, was hit by a car and had to be put to sleep.  My very good friend Karen is grieving him hard too.  Great dogs, both of them.

I've been battling a VERY nasty computer virus that invited in other viruses and spyware and was just running havic on my system, I believe I've finally got it kicked.  I also finally corrected the audio problem with recording, I'm still not entirely sure how, but I've got a software that works so there will be a new tutorial soon!  Today, however, is a day before night shift and I have to sleep very soon.  I can't risk getting started on a project because I know I won't stop.  Also, if I'm going to be honest, I have to admit I have been heavily cheating on the photoediting with some sewing.  Christmas is coming!!!  I'm sewing for everyone.  It's working much better than the cookies for everyone plans ever went.

See you soon with a tutorial on the joys of BRUSHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment